The fashion of the 90’s makes a dynamic comeback and denim skirts are coming to the fore again this season, denim skirt is another timeless piece of the female wardrobe.
The casual denim fabric makes it an ideal choice for all hours of the day and with the right clothes and accessories you can create different looks depending on the circumstances and your personal style. Depending on the design and the length you choose, you can wear it from morning till night and achieve stylish appearances.
Elegant lines hugging the silhouette revealing the feminine curves. The most impressive version is with the intense rips come to renew the style of giving more rock and modern style. Very easy solution for your stylistic choices, a denim skirt just fits with everything.
Invest in worn denim fabrics to create ensembles inspired by the ultimate 1990s that have not been forgotten since.
Very easy solution for your stylistic choices, a denim skirt just fits with everything.
For an office look, you can choose the denim skirt,but you should prefer to be ethereal midi or pencil can also be accompanied with the classic white shirt and a pair of platforms or your chic nude pumps. For your evening look, an impressive top or glamorous touches of jewellery is enough to compliment the denim skirt and impress everyone.
Get the ’70s Flare.
You can not be without your jeans and i do not blame you for it. As basic piece as it may be considered , wearing jeans can also give you the opptunity to make your own statement. This year’s fashion (Fall / Winter 2013-14) wants trousers flaired. Flaired jeans are the classic retro jeans that this year is very much in fashion. The influence of the flaire line of the 70s, with the perfect fit is perhaps the most favorite both for daytime and for evening outings.
The high-waist flaired trousers, which is very narrow to the knees and then let out in the bottom, lengthen the legs and flatter all body types. You will definitely need some adjustments according to your body but there are some rules that make this trend to fits amazing in every woman.
- Although the pants alone, fool the eye and shows you taller, it would not hurt use a couple very tall shoes
- If you have big hips avoid pants with side pockets.
- Choose a slightly more high waisted that flatters the waist.
- For casual look, wise choice are the combinations with t-shirts, pendants and stunning blazers.
- For work or elegant, classic look you can choose to combine it with a narrow top which will enter in your pants and a coat with collar neck.
- For a sophisticated style combine with top anything you want (chic, stylish, classic, rock, trendy, t-shirt, shirt, sweater, blouse), a blazer or leather jacket, a stunning scarf and many bracelets.
How to style it.